9 Easy Steps Workshop: 9 Things You Should Know About Buying a Condo to Live Happily and Earn Money
Home problems will be gone if we start the first step correctly because a good home can provide a good quality of life for its residents.
Buying a condo is not a quick decision! Look and learn carefully before buying. If you are looking to live happily, Property 101 Thailand’s 9 easy steps to buying and owning a condo can assist you.
Before buying, everything looks good. But actually moving in is not as easy as you think.
To create knowledge, understand, and finish all processes of buying condominiums in Thailand. To begin with the purchasing technique, documents, and sales agreement in accordance with Thai law. inspecting and handing over the unit. completing the ownership transfer, living in a condominium as a co-owner, and investing in real estate.
Especially the first condo purchased for own living and for investment.
Who is this course suitable for?
1. Those who want to have a condo as their first home
2. Those who are looking for a condo as a second home
3. People who are starting to build a family to live happily and add value to the condo
4. Those who need basic knowledge before becoming a real estate investors
5. Those who need basic knowledge before becoming a real estate agent
1. Finding and exploring projects suitable for oneself
2. Project visit and conversation techniques with the project sales department
3. Procedures, knowledge, precautions, subscriptions, and project agreements
4. Details of all expenses
5. Techniques for inspecting and handing over the unit
6. Ownership transfer and related documents
7. Choosing a Bank for Home Loans
8. Things to know about living in a condominium
9. Investment for resale and leasing
Can a home really change your life?
Private training or small group size 5-10 people, 3 hours, friendly environment, comfortable to talk and explain to see the picture and understand more. Practical theoretical content, straight to the point, not a textbook, no exams, no groupings.
Khun Gift Pirunin Wannawong, who has direct experience in the real estate industry for more than 15 years, both in working and investing in her own real estate,
Khun Gift works for a real estate company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and develops a variety of high-end projects in the heart of Bangkok. and the main cities of Thailand.
Overseeing the marketing of all 5 real estate companies, 9 brands, 25 projects, and more than 5,000 units, responsible for sales of more than 3,500 units worth more than 24,000 million baht, and in charge of the customer relations department, responsible for the transfer of more than 2,500 units worth more than 19,000 million baht, in taking care of thousands of Thai and foreign customers.
The training has a teaching manual for everyone.
Registration and Payment Methods
Urgent! We have a limit.
Please let us know if you are interested. Apply via email@example.com. We will contact you by email to confirm your participation in the course.
For more information, please contact Tel: Khun Gift Pirunin Wannawong (+66) 093-515-8897
Updated : January 10, 2023